Saturday, January 25, 2014

Platypus story progress update

I'm still working on "Filicity The Musical Platypus" (the fourth story I was working on for NaNoWriMo). The cover is ready when it's done though... Thanks for doing that for me, Iggy; hope you enjoyed the challenge of drawing aplatypus?

Anyway, it just needs a few bits of description fixed/padded out, then it will be ready for the editing phase. If I finish it in April or later then I'll release the book as soon as it's done, but if it's done before the end of March then it will get pre-released for April.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Best of luck with your writing career!! :):)

Intense Guy said...

I found the cover a nice challenge and a needed change of pace. Hopefully I'll get the other covers you wanted soon.

Hugs! I can't wait to read the story - it sounds so intriguing!

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks! I'm not doing too badly... Got a couple of fans, and generally get really great reviews on my books, so can't complain! :)

Iggy:
Glad you enjoyed doing the cover; thanks again! And thanks in advance for the other covers too! :)