Sunday, January 05, 2014

Made my blog public again

I decided to make my blog public again.

I don't know if anyone will notice, or if any of the people who notice will care, but I did it anyway.

If you did notice and stopped by, thanks and hello! :)

Also, if you noticed and stopped by, you may be interested to know that I put a thing on the sidebar where you can follow by e-mail if you want.

I don't know how often I'll put anything up for you to read, but the option is there for you to read whatever I put up again now.

As you can see if you look back, I've actually been posting at least once a month. I'm not expecting you to go back and read my posts though. I mean, you can if you want, but you don't have to. Be warned, I had a bit of a pitty party once or twice. Not a huge one, but a bit of a whine, if you know what I mean. But, anyway, as I was saying, you don't have to go back and read the posts I did in this last 16 months if you don't want to, but if you do want to then feel free to do so.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Welcome back! I noticed and will read all the entries I haven't seen before!!

:)

Toriz said...

Hi Iggy! :)