Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Inside my head - August 20th 2014 (kinda R/WP)

It's strange. When I sat down to write Kero's story, I knew straight away what I wanted to say, and the words just flowed from me; my fingers tapping away at the keys almost as fast as I could think. But today I've been trying to write a simple post about what I've been up to in the past week, and I'm struggling to do so. All I wanted to do was tell you about the outings and walks we've been on, tell you about how we've been cleaning and reorganizing things (as well as figuring out what needs to be repaired or replaced around here), and how I haven't done much reading and writing in the past few days.

Why is it so difficult to write something that simple?

Is it because a part of me feels guilty for having enjoyed myself when Kero is gone? Is it because it's been so long since I've just blogged about random day to day stuff, and a part of me feels people won't be interested in hearing about it? Or, perhaps, it's a bit of both? Or, maybe, something else entirely? I just don't know!

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hugs. Pperhaps what you feel is the catharsis that writing out Kero's story had. The overall sense of getting past the worst part of grief?

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Could be... Certainly possible!

Rita said...

Probably a little of both. But death is just another part of life. Don't feel guilty. You're just adjusting to the change. Kero was probably walking with you. ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Rita!