Sunday, August 10, 2014

R.I.P. Grandma Sarah

We learned yesterday (Saturday) that Kelly's Grandma, Sarah (his Dad's Mother) died on Friday.

It wasn't entirely unexpected, since she's had several health issues for some years, and hasn't been well at all for a while now. Also, she was somewhere in her 90s. But knowing she was very sick and quite old doesn't make her loss easier.

I didn't really know her myself; in fact, I never actually met her. But I know Kelly was really fond of her. His cousin Holly was too, and they've both taken it pretty hard. I don't know about the rest of the family, though from what I can tell she was very much loved and will be missed a lot by everyone who knew her.

R.I.P. Grandma Sarah!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Sorry to hear that for Kelly's sake and his cousin, Holly. But she lived a long life if she was in her 90s, so that's nice to hear.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Kelly says thank you.

Intense Guy said...

I am sorry to hear of Kelly and Holly's loss.

It so very hard to lose a loved, special, and cherished family member.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Kelly says thank you.