Saturday, December 27, 2014

Crafty update - December 27th 2014 (LBE)

My brother, Carl, and his girlfriend, Tory, said they were going to celebrate Hogswatch this year; if you don't know what it is, read Terry Pratchett's "Hogfather" or watch the movie of the same name based on the book. Anyway, since they were doing Hogswatch, I decided to make them a Hogswatch card instead of a Christmas card:


This is the Christmas card I made for my Grandma and her Yorkshire Terrier, Jayde:


I made these two Christmas cards for a couple of online friends who are animal lovers:


Then I made a selection of different cards, which were sent to various family members and friends. But I won't say who each one was for; you'll know which is yours if you've gotten it.

Some random ones:


Some snowy scene cards:


Some snowflake and glitter cards:


And, last but not least, here's a blanket I knitted for Jayde:


I'd started knitting it for Kero earlier in the year, and decided to finnish it for my Grandma's Yorkshire Terrier, Jayde, rather than let the work I'd done on it go to waste. So, I gave it to Jayde for Christmas.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Wow! You made a lot of cards!! I saw mine on there!! ;) And thanks so much for the presents, dear lady!! Merry Christmas from me and Karma and a happy new year. :):)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I actually got a bit carried away and made extra cards, LOL!

Glad your package arrived... You and Karma are very welcome!

Intense Guy said...

I recognize a card too! Thank you Tori - your thoughtfulness is wonderful! Hugs.

Such nice work! and Jayde got a lovely blanket - I hope it keeps her nice and warm for a long time!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thanks, and you're welcome! :)

AliceKay said...

I recognized a card, as well. :) You did a great job with the cards, Tori.

That was nice of you to finish the blanket and give it to Jayde. *hugs*

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, AK!