Saturday, September 19, 2015

Zeena And The Gryphon - officially released today!

"With their quest to free the earth fairy barely completed, Zeena and Saarik are approached by another creature in need of their help; this time a gryphon named Aquillo. So the two friends set off on a quest to free the air fairy, Ora, and save the mountain dwelling creatures from the goblins."

The above is the synopsis for "Zeena And The Gryphon" which is my latest release, and is the second book in the “Zeena Dragon Fae” series, which is a four book series about a faerie dragon and a pixie trying to keep the world safe from the jealous Spirit fairy.

"Zeena And The Gryphon" is now available from Smashwords in all formats they offer, as well as from other eBook retailers, and will become available as a paperback in the near future.

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Congratulations, Tori! What a great accomplishment!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks! It always feels great every time I publish a new book... Even though I've now published over 40 of them.

Intense Guy said...

I got my copy!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Awesome! I hope you enjoy it! :)