Saturday, April 28, 2007

Books, a movie and Bella

The rest of my Doreen Tovey books arrived this morning. I now have the first four books. I know they are the first four, because a few pages into the books there is a list of the titles in the series. The list looks something like this:

  1. Cats In The Belfry
  2. Cats In May
  3. The New Boy
  4. Double Trouble
  5. Donkey Work
  6. Life With Grandma
  7. Raining Cats And Donkeys
  8. Making The Horse Laugh
  9. The Coming Of Suska
  10. A Comfort Of Cats
  11. Rings Round The Door
  12. Waiting In The Wings
  13. More Cats In The Belfry
  14. Cats In Concord

At least, that's how the list in the books say that the titles in the series go.

And, if you are interested, the books in the Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events series go like this:

  1. The Bad Beginning
  2. The Reptile Room
  3. The Wide Window
  4. The Miserable Mill
  5. The Austere Academy
  6. The Ersatz Elevator
  7. The Vile Village
  8. The Hostile Hospital
  9. The Carnivorous Carnival
  10. The Slippery Slope
  11. The Grim Grotto
  12. The Penultimate Peril
  13. The End

The other thing that arrived today was a movie. I ordered it the same time as I ordered my books. And what is that movie I hear you ask? Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather. I'm thinking I might watch it later. I have seen it before but I missed the very beginning of it. So, now that I have the DVD I can watch it all whenever I want to. YAY!

Also, I just thought I should let those of you who don't know that we no longer have Bella. We had hoped to keep her for good, but things didn't work out with her being here. She's gone somewhere that she wont have to share here human with cats. I don't want to go into too much detail, but the short form of the story is, every time we thought she had settled in with our cats, she did something that made us think otherwise.

Tori

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

Aww...sorry to hear about Bella. *hugs*

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori thanks for posting " the cats storie's " most useful .

and i really am sorry about " bella " , but you did the right thing , as she will be happier now .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Thanks AK.

I thought you'd find that interesting, Grandm. And, yes, I'm sure she will be happier now.