Sunday, April 22, 2007

Does this mean anything?

"Lorem ipsum vim ut utroque mandamus intellegebat, ut eam omittam ancillae sadipscing, per et eius soluta veritus."

It's the piece of text that appears in the box if you go into the "templates" section of your blog and go to edit anything in the "blog posts" part in the "edit page elemnets" section. So, I was just wondering if it means something in a language I don't know.

Parts of it look sort of French-ish to me. But for one thing my French isn't all that good really, and for another thing, there are parts that don't look French to me. Or, maybe it's Latin? I dunno. I'm pretty sure it's not German and I'm sure it's not Spanish. And, I 'know' it's not Welsh. Not that I'd expect it to be Welsh when it's an international site, I mean, it's hard enough to find Welsh stuff in Britain. Got no - or, at the very least, very little - hope of finding Welsh stuff on something based in the US. And it's DEFINATELY not English. LOL!

Tori

4 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Looks like Latin to me.

ChicagoLady said...

Not Latin...but here's a webpage that might help...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

Based on that, I would infer that all the strange words refer to the publishing and graphic design, etc of the blog text. I suppose googling all of the words might give you a more complete picture.

AliceKay said...

It looked like Latin to me, too.

Tori_Z said...

Thanks