Saturday, April 21, 2007

Yet another sunny Saturday

It's been a beautiful day today. Especially weather-wise!

Yep, that's right, I'm putting yet another post on my blog today. LOL!

I had a nice walk at the park with Wayne, Willow, Bella and Kero. Wayne and I had a nice chat and the dogs played nice and calmly and everything. And with the beautiful weather it was a prefect walk. We walked together for about an hour then I'd had enough, so, I told Wayne that I thought maybe it was time I took the dogs home and he agreed that maybe he should get Willow home before she got too tired to walk up the hill. Yeah, like that's likely to happen when we're just walking... LOL!

I spent most of the rest of the day working on chores around the house and posting stuff on my blog.

I watched a couple of fascinating shows on the history channel this afternoon and evening. One was about the ancient Egyptian book of the dead and the other was about Stonehenge. Both of them were extremely interesting. Shame Kelly's been up at my parents' place with my Dad all day, because he would have enjoyed them too. If I had a blank tape I'd have taped them for him, but I didn't have one. Oh well, I'm sure they'll be on again some time soon.

There was another show between them - something about Britain BC - but it was only an hour long show and I had to feed Kero, Sakura, Megan, Chance and Bella and get Kero and Bella walked again and since I wasn't as interested in that show as I was the other two I decided to do it while that was on.

Anyway, I'm going to go read for a bit then see about bed. Night!

Tori

No comments: