Smashwords used to require covers of 600x800 pixels minimum, and to keep the file size down we went with the smaller size when creating the covers for my first 2 books. But then they announced that because of the new high-resolution eReaders, they would be requiring larger covers; they suggested 1600x2400 pixels. We found out about it in time to do the larger cover size for my third book, and they said it wasn't essential that the older books have updated covers, however if I wanted to udate their files (to fix typos, to add details of other books in the series, etc) then I would need larger covers. Of course, I wanted to update "Witchlet" to add the details about the fact it's now book 1 in the "Magical Chapters" trilogy (yes, I've decided just trilogy). But, wouldn't you know it, the people who helped me out last time aren't able to for various reasons - understandable ones admittedly. Luckily I have a very good friend who was able to help. And so, I present to you, the new covers for "Mr. Pumpkin-Head And Other Poems" and "Witchlet":
OK, so admittedly part of the reason I'm posting them here is because I need the html codes to update the images used on my "Where To Buy My Books" page, but either way you get to see them, so it doesn't matter.