Friday, May 01, 2015

Furkid Friday - May 1st 2015

Hi humans, gerbils, and other types of readers. This is Bilbo the gerbil.

Hey, did you read the post about the release of mine and Bilbo's new ebook this past Tuesday? Baggins is super excited about it. But, now that I think about it, my brother tends to get super excited about just about everything. Still, I have to admit, having a book out is really cool!

You know what else is cool?

A while back - I forget when - the humans brought us this wooden cube toy thing with holes in the sides. We didn't really know what to do with it at first, so we just buried it for later. I've learned recently though that it's a really cool and fun toy! You can climb through the holes and come out wherever you want, and gnaw on it.

Here's a photo of me demonstrating how it works:


Pretty neat, huh?

Squeak soon,
Bilbo

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Happy First of May, Bilbo!!

Enjoy your chew block thingy! Smiles.

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Iggy!

Squeak soon,
Bilbo

Rita said...

Yes, that's a pretty cool toy! Be sure to share. ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Why would I want to share? *looks thoughtful for a moment* Well, I suppose Baggins can play with it a little... When I'm napping, or playing with something else. But only if I don't want to play with it at the time.

Squeak soon,
Bilbo