Sunday, May 22, 2016

13th wedding anniversary

I've now been married for 13 years!

That's right. This time thirteen years ago, we were getting ready to go get married. Well, no. Because of the time difference, since we were in Canada at the time, if we went back exactly thirteen years, it would be a little after three in the morning, so we would have been sleeping then, since Kelly didn't work the night before, and I actually slept at night back then (apart from the odd insomniac night). But you get the point, I'm sure.

It doesn't seem possible that thirteen years have gone by already, but it's really true.

Though why Kelly's put up with me for this long is a mystery to me.

Here's hoping he puts up with me for several more years yet. *wink*

6 comments:

Rita said...

Congratulations!! Dagan and Leah were married 14 years this month so you two couples aren't too far apart in celebrations. I hope you have many, many more years together!! :)

Jeanie said...

Congratulations to you both! Here's to a glorious new year together and much love and joy to last a lifetime.

Deanna said...

Congratulations! My daughter and son-in-law just celebrated 11 years on Saturday. May is a good month for anniversaries. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks! Happy early 14th anniversary to Dagan and Leah! :)

Jeanie:
Thank you! :)

Deanna:
Thanks! Belated happy 11th anniversary to your daughter and son-in-law! :)

Intense Guy said...

Happy 13th!!!!

Goodness, if you don't slow the Earth down soon, the 20th one will be here before you know it!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
I know! But I can't find a big enough rope, nor figure out how to get the attention of a passing giant space monster. I'm working on it though.