Wednesday, May 18, 2016

#Writing Wednesday - May 18th 2016

Great news for fans of my "Zeena Dragon Fae" series: book four is almost here!

That's right, "Zeena And The Phoenix" is finally ready to be let loose in to the big wide world for your reading pleasure.

I've pre-released it for Saturday May 28th 2016... That's just ten days away!

I'm excited about this book for two reasons. First, because it's the final book in the series, and it feels great to be able to say I've finnished the series. Secondly, because it's the longest of my books to date.

Anyway... Now that I'm done writing the "Zeena Dragon Fae" series, I have plenty more plot bunnies to work with, including a couple of stories I have in various stages of completion, so there will be plenty keeping me writing in the near future, and plenty more for you to read in the future too.

But, what about you? If you're a writer too, are you having issues with writers' block? If so, try these 5 tips. Also, this article on the 10 types of writers' block, and how to overcome them is a really good one, which you may find very useful. If your trouble is too many ideas fighting for your attention, you may want to take a look at this post to get some ideas on how to deal with too many ideas syndrome.

What viewpoint are you writing from? Are you writing in a first-person viewpoint? If so, here's a bit of advice on how to describe a first-person protagonist.

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I got my copy pre-ordered!!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Awesome... Thanks! :)

Jeanie said...

Congratulations on finishing your series, Tori! How exciting to have that under your belt and now onward to the next project! Three cheers!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Jeanie!