Friday, April 07, 2017

#Furkid Friday: Is It #Christmas Again? (FD)

Um... Hi everyone. This is Mollie the chinchilla.

Something strange but wonderful happened about a week ago. It was like that Christmas thing was back again.

The Mummy human has a Mummy human of her very own. I didn't know about this, but I suppose all humans do? Anyway, my chinchilla sister, Maizie, and I, have never met her, but our degu brother, Joshua, says he's seen her a few times. So, this Nanny Human, as Joshua calls her, supposedly got some of our stuff from Santa Paws by mistake at Christmas. But it took her ages to get a chance to send them to us. Now she finally has, and the Mummy Human gave them to us about a week ago.

There was this fun hanging toy for me and Maizie...


There was also a box of hay biscuit things, which all three of us have to share. We don't mind though, since their big enough that Maizie and I can easily share one, and there are a few in the box. Not for long if we have our way though, since they're very tasty, and we aren't very good at making nibbles we enjoy last a long time.

Anyway, here's a photo of me and Maizie in our house sharing our first one:


And here's Joshua in his house with his first one:


Like I said, it was like that Christmas thing had come again... It was great!

Squeak soon,
Mollie

2 comments:

Rita said...

Well, that was kind of a lucky mistake so that you got to have Christmas again! Nice! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yes, we thought so, and we were happy to have Christmas again so soon.

Squeak soon,
Mollie