Friday, April 21, 2017

#Furkid Friday: Joshua The #Degu On Learning To Trust Again (FD)

Hi humans, rodent types, and anyone else reading this. This is Joshua the degu.

I'm starting to think these human caretakers aren't so bad. I mean, they could use a bit more training, of course. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the fact I'm starting to think they have no plans to make me disappear after all.

I know these human caretakers know something about where my brothers went, but I'm starting to think that maybe... Just maybe... It wasn't their fault. After all, they're doing all these nice things like giving me pasta and cereal to nibble on, and making sure my food bowl and water bottle stays full, and things like that. If they were to blame, would they really be making this much effort to make sure I'm happy and comfortable? Wouldn't they just get on with trying to make me disappear?

I'm not sure if I fully trust them yet. Like I said, I know they know something about where my brothers went. But I'm willing to accept that they're good humans, and that they care about me.

Of course, I'll never stop wondering where my brothers are, or why they took them away.

Squeak soon,
Joshua

4 comments:

Rita said...

I think you can trust them, Joshua. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I'm starting to think so too...

Squeak soon,
Joshua

Intense Guy said...

Hugs. Your humans are the best when it comes to their furry pals like you.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thanks... I'll try to remember that!

Squeak soon,
Joshua