Monday, May 22, 2017

14th Wedding Anniversary

Today is my 14th wedding anniversary.

How did that happen?

It doesn't seem like it's been that long. But since it's now 2017, and I got married in 2003, It obviously has been that long.

I say this often, but I'm not sure how Kelly's put up with me for all these years. I'd have gotten sick of me years ago, but he's still here. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

Anyway, we rarely do much to celebrate our anniversary. We do something to acknowledge it, of course, but we don't make the big fuss a lot of people do. We don't feel the need to do so. We show each other in little ways all year that we love each other, so we don't feel the need to do something spectacular to prove it when our anniversary rolls around.

I'm glad to be able to say I'm celebrating being married to Kelly for 14 years though, and hope I get the chance to still be celebrating our life together in another 14 years... At least!

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

A very happy anniversary to your both. Fourteen years is terrific -- lots of time to know you're right and I expect you'll be together in another 14!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Jeanie!

Intense Guy said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Rita said...

Happy Anniversary! Dagan and Leah just had their 15th, too. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thanks! *smiles*

Rita:
Thanks! Congratulations to Dagan and Leah.