Wednesday, May 17, 2017

#Writing Wednesday - May 17th 2017

Great news! The paperback version of "Catching Snowflakes And Other Poems" is now available from CreateSpace and Amazon, and will soon be available from a couple of other retailers too, such as Barnes & Noble, for example. Click on the book's title to go to the book's page on CreateSpace.

Plus, I now have a cover for the story that was inspired by my degu, Joshua, and the story itself is now in the editing phase, so I "should" be announcing a release date for that one in the near future. The title for it is "How To Trust Your Human" and I'm hoping for a late June or early July release.

After that I'm planning to go back to working on my pirate adventure story, which I had planned to be releasing this Summer, but know I won't be releasing then after all, since it's nowhere near ready at the moment. I'm hoping to have it done in time to release it towards the end of this year instead, but not making any promises at this point, just in case. I mean, it shouldn't be a problem to have it done by the end of the year, but... Well, you never know, do you?

Anyway...

If you write too, how's it going? Are you making good progress with your current writing project? Or, have you been sitting there, trying - and failing - to get words down on paper (or screen) for who knows how long? If it's the latter, try these ways to warm up the writing muscles, or these ways to recover from writing burnout, or these key strategies on pushing back your mental brick wall, and hopefully one of the tips in those posts will soon have those words flowing properly again. Also, don't forget this belief, that might also be a writing trick: "All stories are about people, even if they aren't people."

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I really enjoyed the new poetry book!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Glad to hear that!