Sunday, May 14, 2017

A Late Birthday Post For My Hubby (FD)

I forgot to mention the other day that it was Kelly's birthday at the start of May. So, a belated happy birthday to him.

Also, a belated happy birthday to anyone else who I didn't say it to.

Back to Kelly's birthday though, since I have some photos of his birthday cards to show you. Here they are:


We didn't do much to celebrate, because he didn't want to. We just ordered pizza (because that was what he wanted) and had some cake (because you have to have cake). He seems to have enjoyed his birthday though, which is all that matters.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Happy belated birthday, Kelly!!
My dad's real first name was Clarence, but everyone called him Kelly since he was in high school so I didn't even know his real first name till I was in high school--LOL!

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Kelly says thank you.

That's funny about your Dad's name. You know what's even funnier about it though? Kelly's Dad's name is Clarence. LOL!

Jeanie said...

Belated birthday greetings to Kelly. It sounds like he had just the birthday he wanted!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
He says thank you.

Also, yes, he does seem to have had just the birthday he wanted.