Friday, May 12, 2017

#Furkid Friday: New #Photos Of Joshua The #Degu (FD)

Hi humans, rodent types, and anyone else reading this. This is Joshua the degu.

The human caretakers were playing with that flashy thing of theirs again, so I have two new photos to share with you.

Here I am on my wheel:


And here I am taking a Shreddie - which is one of my absolute favourite kinds of cereal - from the Mummy human:


The human caretakers were trying to get a shot where both me and the Mummy human were holding the Shreddie at the same time. I was too quick for them though. I like to grab my nibble and run off to eat it in peace. So this was the best they could get.

Anyway, both of the above photos were taken at the start of this month, in case you want to know when they were from.

I hope you enjoyed them.

Squeak soon,
Joshua

4 comments:

Rita said...

You are a handsome fellow. And quick! ;) ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Rita!

Squeak soon,
Joshua

Intense Guy said...

Smiles. You are a handsome dude J!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Iggy!

Squeak soon,
Joshua