Monday, February 23, 2015

2015 February birthdays

Since I'm scheduling this post before taking the rodent gang over to the new place, and my internet time is quite limited at the moment anyway, I decided to make today's post about a couple of birthdays that happen in February; the birthday of a family member, and the birthday of a furry friend.

It's the sixteenth birthday of our nephew, Devon (Kelly's sister's son) on Wednesday. I know he won't read this, but I figured I'd say happy birthday to him on here anyway. So... Happy birthday for Wednesday, Devon!

I also forgot to say happy birthday to Rita's kitty, Karma, at the start of the month. Though I did remember to send her a birthday package of some treats I know she absolutely adores. Karma was ten on February 5th - which you'll know if you read Rita's blog, but probably won't if you don't read it. Anyway, belated happy birthday, Karma... Hope you're enjoying your treats as much as you usually do!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Karma has been absolutely loving her treats! I can't believe she is already ten years old. Seems like she was just a kitten a little while ago. Thanks for remembering her. :):)

And happy birthday to your nephew, too.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
You and Karma are very welcome; I'm glad she's enjoying her treats! :)

I know... It goes so fast, doesn't it?

Intense Guy said...

:) you are so thoughtful!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thanks... I try; I like to make people - and animals - feel special!