Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rodent Rhymes And Pussycat Poems - officially released today

"A small collection of short poems, all written for some of the various pets my hubby and I have had.

The pets mentioned in this collection include 5 degus, 2 gerbils, 2 rats, and a cat. All poems are captioned with details of the pets they are about."

As you might have guessed, the above is the description of my latest book, and the book in question is a short collection of poetry. The poems are for Luna, Jacob, Jasper, Jenks, Joshua, Cara, Baggins, Bilbo, Skye, and Star.

The book is already available from Smashwords in all formats they offer, as well as from some of the other ebook retailers who carry my books, and will be available from the other retailers who carry my books soon.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I got this book while away - and it's a charming one!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Iggy! :)