Friday, February 13, 2015

Furkid Friday - February 13th 2015

Um... Hi everyone. This is Skye.

I'm a very nervous rat, but I'm going to be brave and do this anyway; even though I already want to go and hide in one of the nests I make. Nests like this one:


Sometimes I hide because I'm afraid of something I heard, smelled, or possibly just imagined. Other times I want some peace from my sister, Star.

You see, I love my sister, but sometimes she can be a bit of a bully. She knows I'm more nervous of her, and that I'm not as big as her, nor as strong, so she takes advantage of that sometimes. The humans tell her to let me be, but she doesn't listen. She's been a bit nicer since we got our bigger cage and I can stay out of the way while she burns off some energy bouncing all over the place though. She says she's trying to toughen me up... But I don't want to be toughened up!

But try not to be too mad at her, because she isn't always mean to me; sometimes she can actually be really nice and will groom me, and share things with me, and cuddle up with me for a nap, which I love.


Like I said, I love my sister... Even though she's a bit of a bully sometimes.

Anyway, I can't take any more of this big wide world, so I have to go hide now.

Squeak soon,
Skye

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hi ya Skye!! My aren't you a cutie pie!!

I hope you get some peace and quiet and are left alone when you want to be and get snuggles and naps with company when you want them!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Iggy!

Squeak soon,
Skye

Rita said...

I'm glad you two get along better in the bigger cage. I hope your big sister leaves you in peace. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Rita!

Squeak soon,
Skye