Friday, February 20, 2015

Furkid Friday - February 20th 2015

Hellooo everyone!

This is Baggins the gerbil; taking a break from my current digging project to say "hi" to you all.

I LOVE to dig! My brother, Bilbo, enjoys digging too, but he tends to be more interested in constructing burrows that are pleasing to the eye, where as I dig for the pleasure of digging.

The humans say if I keep it up at the rate I'm going, I'll break the gerbil digging world record. I'm not sure what that means, but I haven't broken it yet... At least, I don't remember breaking anything... *Looks confused*

Anyway, when I'm not digging, I like to have a good nibble on whatever's to paw; even if it's just the metal bars of our cage. Never under-estimate the feel of a good bar between your teeth!

If I'm not digging, nibbling, or bouncing over to say "hi" to whichever human - or degu - comes close enough to the bars of my cage for me to know they're there, it's because I'm sleeping.

OK, I'm no good at staying still, so I'm off; got more digging to do if I'm going to make my daily digging goal!

Squeak soon,
Baggins

4 comments:

Rita said...

Goodness! That's a lot of digging. I'm sure you take time out to chew on toys and sleep. At least I hope you do--LOL! ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Oh, absolutely... Got to keep my energy up for digging, right?

Squeak soon,
Baggins

Intense Guy said...

I some some huge piles of snow for you and your pals to dig in!!

Do you have any Gerbil mittens?

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
The Mummy human would just love that! Might be a bit cold for me though; we gerbils prefer to be warm.

Squeak soon,
Baggins