Friday, October 16, 2015

Furkid Friday - October 16th 2015 (FD)

Hellooo everyone!

This is Baggins the gerbil.

As you know by now, since the Mummy human has mentioned it a couple of times, and my ratty sister, Skye, also mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, we had some humans come to visit us. One we'd seen before, another we hadn't ever seen.

The one we'd seen before was that furry Carl human, who we boys have met a couple of times before, and my ratty sisters met for the first time a couple of months ago. The other was a female human who seemed to belong to him, that the humans called Tory.

The Tory human loved all of us even more than the Carl human seems to, and was eagerly handing out Cheerios.

My humans asked me to show her how I hold my Cheerio in both paws, and carefully nibble around the edge. But I got all shy, so I just took my Cheerio and ran off with it to eat it in peace. She didn't seem to mind though.

We rodents really like these humans; they're so friendly, and eager to hand out nibbles!

Squeak soon,
Baggins

4 comments:

Rita said...

You are a shy eater, I guess.
I found out human grandchildren love cherrios, too. ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
It seems to me almost everyone loves Cheerios... Not that I blame them!

Yes. Sometimes I can be a shy eater. Other times I don't mind being watched.

Squeak soon,
Baggins

Intense Guy said...

Hope they can come back someday soon and give you more treats!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
So do I!

Squeak soon,
Baggins