Friday, February 19, 2016

Furkid Friday - February 19th 2016

Hi humans, rodent types, and anyone else reading this.

This is Jenks the degu.

While she was browsing this internet thingy, the Mummy human spotted something recently that said it was going to be "if pets had thumbs day" on March 3rd, which we thought was funny. But it got me thinking about what I'd do if I had thumbs.

So, here's what I'd do if I had thumbs:


  • Claim the TV remote as mine (the human caretakers sometimes pick good shows, but not always).
  • Play video games so I could make things go "BOOM!" (I like explosions... Some of my rodent siblings don't, but I do).
  • Help myself to nibbles whenever I want to (packages are so much easier to open if you have thumbs; cage doors too).


Squeak soon,
Jenks

4 comments:

Rita said...

I think the helping yourself to nibbles and treats would be number one! LOL! ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Rita:
Hey, I never said they were in order. ;)

Squeak soon,
Jenks

Intense Guy said...

I am assuming you do have fingers - and not like "chicken fingers" either!

Laffs.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Yes, we have fingers, but our paws aren't as flexible as people hands... Close, but not quite. Our ratty sisters' paws are even closer. Still, our paws don't quite allow us to do some of the things you humans are capable of doing. Our small size doesn't help either.

Squeak soon,
Jenks