Monday, February 08, 2016

Musical mutterings - February 2016

My Mam sent me a link to this, and I thought it was worth sharing, since the kid has a great voice... The song's not bad either...



His name is Jeffrey Li, and there are other songs of his on YouTube too.

My Mam sent me a link to more than just the one, but this one was the song I enjoyed most, hence it being the one I'm sharing.

***

In less cheerful news...

You may have already heard about this by now, but... Sir Terry Wogan has died.

I remember listening to him on the radio most mornings during the years between when I moved out of my parents place and when he stopped doing his morning show. He was an excellent radio presentor... One of my favourites, to be exact.

Rest in peace, Terry... You will be missed!

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

I don't know Terry Wogan but I really love the musical clip. Thanks for sharing it!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
You're welcome; glad you enjoyed the clip. :)

Rita said...

Of course I've never heard of the BBC broadcaster. Sounds like he was as famous as some of ours have been. The boy, though! Wow! He can really sing and I LOVE that song I've never heard. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah, he was a big name radio presentor over here, but I'm not all that surprised that you guys haven't heard of him... It's often the case.

Glad you enjoyed the clip though.

Intense Guy said...

Beautiful song, sung beautifully.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Glad you enjoyed it.