Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Degu buddies turn 3

Today is the 3rd birthday of my degus, Jacob, Jasper, Jenks, and Joshua.

I'm not sure how they got to be three years old already. But I never can get my head around how fast time seems to fly, and how the years seem to zoom by, and wonder how we got to a certain day quite often... I haven't figured out how to slow the world down yet.

Well, I did recently come up with a potential idea involving a very large - but friendly, of course - space creature and an extremely long and thick rope. Unfortunately, not only could I find neither a big enough rope, nor a large and friendly enough space creature, but I also couldn't figure out how to get said space creature to hear my request over the rest of the planet's noise, and the various radio signals that are likely bouncing about all over the place in space. So, I was forced to abandon that plan... For the time being, at least.

Anyway... Back to the degus...

However it happened, their third birthday is here. So...

Happy 3rd birthday, degu buddies!

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday J gang!!

Hope you get lots and lots of treats!!! Hope your human finds a friendly space creature and lots of rope!

Rita said...

OMGosh! Has it been three years already! Time really does fly by so fast.
Happy birthday to the brothers!! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks both of you for the birthday wishes.

Jacob is doing a post about our birthday on Friday.

Squeak soon,
The J Gang

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
I'm still looking for the friendly giant space creature and long enough rope. I'll let you know if I have any luck though.

Rita:
I know... Hard to believe it's been three years already, isn't it?