Wednesday, March 30, 2016

#Writing Wednesday - March 30th 2016

In case you missed my post about it on Saturday...

The eBook version of "Rhubarb The Red-Nosed Rabbit" is now available!

Easter may be over, but that's no reason not to be able to enjoy an Easter themed rabbit story!

Click on the book's title above to go to the Smashwords page for it, where you can buy it in multiple eBook formats, such as mobi (for Kindle) ePub (for Nook and some other eReaders) and html (for reading using an internet browser). Other formats are also available.

Or, you can look for it on the websites of eBook retailers such as Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks, and Kobo, among others.

The paperback version isn't available just yet,but it will be as soon as it can be arranged.

If you grab a copy... I hope you enjoy it!

***NOTE***
Reviews are always welcomed and appreciated. Remember: reviews not only help other customers decide whether something is right for them, but they also help authors. So, if you'd like to leave reviews for any of my books - old or new - I'd be very grateful. You can do so on any of the retailers they're available from (though some of the retailers will only allow it if you've brought the book from the retailer in question) as well as on Goodreads. If you do leave reviews - or have done so in the past - then huge thanks go out to you from me.

Finally, huge thanks go out to Chris The Story Reading Ape for continuing to be his amazing self, and helping to spread the word about my book's release. My thanks also go out to fellow authors, Alex Butcher and Kevin Morris, who also helped me by posting about this release. Not forgetting, of course, the various friends, fans, and followers - both my own, and those of the people linked to in this post - who also helped me spread the word... Your help is very much appreciated!

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

i left about a half dozen reviews on Barnes and Nobles.

:)

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Well, thank you! I saw you did some ratings on Goodreads a while back too, so thank you for those as well! Hugs!