Sunday, March 13, 2016

Valentine's pizza and Okami (FD)

We did our Valentine's celebrations late this year. They happened after I was back from Wales. We didn't do much even then though... Just ate Pizza. Pizza Hut delivers where we are, so we had Pizza Hut pizza... I love Pizza Hut pizza!

Kelly got me a late Valentine's gift though, which is the reason I'm writing this post.

The gift was this Timber Wolf teddy:


I've named him Okami, which is Japenese for wolf (or a Japenese name that means wolf... It's one of the two... That kind of thing is a grey area when you're not familiar with more than the odd word of a language).

6 comments:

Rita said...

How cute! :)
I like the name, too.

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Rita! :)

Intense Guy said...

Aw... that's a cute wolf!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thanks... I agree! :)

Jeanie said...

Okami is adorable -- and what's not to love about Pizza Hut? Sounds mighty good to me!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Jeanie!