Wednesday, December 21, 2016

#Writing Wednesday - December 21st 2016

First of all, here's an announcement about PiBoIdMo becoming STORYSTORM. If you're planning to make any new year's resolutions that involve doing more writing, you may want to check it out... Regardless of the genre or age range you write for.

Anyway...

In case you missed my post about it on Saturday: You can now buy Ulrike's Christmas from Smashwords. It's available in formats that work for just about any eReader or tablet, as well as for your average computer. It's also available from some other eBook retailers... Just like all my other books.

Even without the postal strikes currently happening over here, it would be impossible for me to get the paperback version of "Ulrike's Christmas" organized in time for those of you who prefer a physical book to have it in time for Christmas, and I'm not even going to try. One will become availabe in early 2017 though, and I'll post about it on this blog when that happens, which hopefully won't be too far in to the year.

I know this is really short, but I'm going to leave it at this for this week, since I'm sure you're all busy with holiday celebrations, or last minute arrangements for holiday celebrations, or whatever. Today is the Winter Solstice - in fact, this post is being scheduled to go up at the exact time of the astronomical event itself, which is on Wednesday December 21st 2016 at 10:44am UK time - and Sunday is Christmas day, after all. So happy whatever you're celebrating... Stay safe during your festivities!