Wednesday, December 07, 2016

#Writing Wednesday - December 7th 2016

We're a week in to December, Christmas is only a few weeks away, and "Ulrike's Christmas" has been through all the editing phases my books all get put through. I just want to give it one final proof reading session before I do the formatting for the files that will actually get uploaded. All being well, I'll be able to give you an official release date next week.

Basically, I'll be giving you the official release date next week, unless something huge happens to stop me doing so, which is unlikely. But I'm saying, "all being well," just in case, because you never know, do you? After all, I'd originally planned to have the book pre-released by now, but then stuff happened... You know how it is, I'm sure!

Anyway...

If you're working on editing your own book, or doing so for someone else, you may want to take a look at this list of 35 questions to ask when critiquing a novel.

Are you struggling to stay focused when writing? Then take a look at these basic tips to help you stay focused when writing a book. After all, sometimes it's the little things that make the most difference when it comes to avoiding the issues that stop you writing that book you want to write. These tips may help you avoid writers' block too.

Finally, take a look at this great post on learning as you write.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Best of luck with the final edits. It's a busy time of year to be on deadline -- good for you, sticking to it!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks! Yes, this is a busy time of year. That's why I'd originally hoped to have the book pre-released before the end of November. Luckily we don't have any big plans for the holidays themselves this year, so I can mostly focus on the other stuff I have going on right now.