Friday, March 17, 2017

#Furkid Friday: #Chinchilla #Photos

Um... Hi everyone. This is Mollie the chinchilla.

At the start of this month, the human caretakers took a couple of new photos of me and my chinchilla sister, Maizie, so I thought I'd post them here for you to see. There are only two of them, but here they are, anyway.

This first one is of us in our cage. I'm the one in the wooden house thing, Maizie is the one on top of it:


This one is of us in our playpen:


I hope you enjoyed seeing the photos.

Squeak soon,
Mollie

2 comments:

Rita said...

Wonderful home and playpen for you girls!! Nice to see you. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks! We love our cage and pen. We can jump and climb better in our cage, and run better in our pen, because of size and shape (our cage is taller than it is wide and deep, where as our pen is deeper and wider than it is tall). Plus we have different toys in both our cage and pen. So both areas are fun for us for different reasons.

Squeak soon,
Mollie