Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Busy Wednesday

I had a bad night last night. I think it was partly because I knew I needed to be up early to take Kero to the dog groomer. But, whatever the reason, I only ended up with about an hour of sleep last night. Making getting up early even more difficult than usual. LOL!

I just missed one of the buses, because there are two buses that come the same time and have similar numbers but go different places, and I was asking the bus driver which bus he was (it's hard to tell the difference between 145 and 148 when you're not fully awake) and while I was asking him, the other bus went past. And, of course, the bus that drove past was the one I needed. *sigh* So, I was waiting for another bus to come, and hoping one would come in time so that Kero wasn't late for his grooming session, when his groomer stopped her car by us and offered us a lift. Needless to say, I accepted.

I left Kero at the groomer and went to my parents' place while I waited for him to be done, and Mam met me at the bottom of her road, also going back to her place. Then she tired me out by telling me what she'd already done this morning. I don't know where she gets her energy from, but I stand by my comment that she has my share too! LOL!

When I went to pick Kero up at the groomer, his groomer offered to pick him up and drop him off next time to save me dragging my butt up there before I'm even awake. We live between where she llives and the groomer, so she wont need to go out of her way, and it's not like I don't know where to find her, lol! So I agreed. His next appointment is for Thursday December 13th, and he's being picked up about 8:45 am (but at least I only need to be awake, not washed, dressed, etc). And she'll bring him home on her way home from work about 2:30 pm (though she did say it might be more like 3:00 pm by the time she gets him home).

I took a couple of photos of Kero after his grooming session, but I haven't had a chance to get them off the camera, and now I'm too tired. I should have the free time to sort them tomorrow afternoon (after we get back from the vet) though.

When I got home I "tried" to have a nap. I'd have had better luck if it hadn't been for various phone calls and the maintenance guy for our housing association coming to do the "annual maintenance check" on the boiler.

And Mam, Nan and Willow came down our place to make some cakes this evening.

Now I'm tired, so I'm going to watch the rest of the TV shows I watch most evenings then go to bed.



Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well that was a bit of luck that kero's groomer came when she did, and it will make it a lot easier for you if she picks him up and drops him of in future, and that is good of her to do that to.

and i expect that you are in bed by now at 10-25pm seeing as you had no sleep last night and couldnt get to sleep this afternoon for busy people's" glad i never phoned you " , any way sleep tight tonight. and i will look forward to seeing photo's of kero tomorrow.

KAYLEE said...


Liz said...

well tori I hope you have a good nights sleep and I hope Kero looks good.

AliceKay said...

I hope you can get some sleep tonight, Tori. *hugs*

Kati said...

That's fabulous to have such a neighbourly groomer!!!! It reminds me of the Sesame St. song "Oh, who are the people in your neighbourhood... the people that you meet each day?"

I hope you got a good night's sleep last night and are feeling considerably more rested this morning!

Tori_Z said...

Yes it was, and thanks!

Yes it was.

Auntie Lizzie:
I had some slee last night, but the best part happened this afternoon. And, Kero looks lovely. Shame he's already got dirty paws and a dirty face though. LOL!

Yes, it is wonderful. People like that are surprisingly rare nowadays.

Anonymous said...

Everyone should see this.. Enjoyy!