Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tagged


Kati tagged me with this some time while I was offline and I thought I'd get it on here now that I'm back.

I'm meant to tag seven people. I don't know if any of them will carry it on, but I decided I'd just tag them and if they don't want to carry it on then that's up to them. So, I'm going to tag...

Kati (I know she was the one who tagged me, but I want to tag her back, because I "less than 3" her blog too *grins* LOL), LadyStyx, AliceKay, MarmiteToasty, Kaylee, Robyn and, last but not least, Jayde_Bramblerose (my Grandma).
Tori

8 comments:

Kati said...

Awww... Thank you Tori!!! Also wishing y'all a happy Easter and a belated Blessed Ostara/Spring Equinox!!! I hope you're seeing signs of spring by now!

Tori_z said...

Kati:
You're welcome :)

And, thanks... Yes, for the most part we are seeing signs of Spring

KAYLEE said...

happy easter and thank you :)

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
Happy Easter to you too, and you're welcome :)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

thanks for the easter wishes and a very happy easter to you,kelly and fur kids.

its great to have you back on the blog spot love.

and sorry about sirius shame he didnt make it for his 3rd birthday, and sorry to hear about tiggy he was a great cat.

Tori_z said...

Thanks Grandma

AliceKay said...

Thanks for tagging me. Seems that must make me and my blog special or something. :)

I checked your blog the other day and hadn't seen a new post. It's good to have you back. Will read the other ones later when I have some time. *hugs*

Tori_z said...

AK:
Yeah, I enjoy reading your blog, :)

It's good to be back. Yesterday was the first time I'd managed to be online since moving, so I have a lot to catch up on. And, yes, I did miss the blogs.