Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Very short update

Was hoping to get caught up on blog posts and do a proper post, but I don't have the time. I just wanted to let you know that as from tomorrow night (actually, noon Friday, but the PCs are being pulled apart tomorrow, so technically it's tomorrow night) I'm not going to have internet access for a couple of weeks. The phone can't be put on until about the 17th of March, and the internet will be "anything up to 9 days" after the phone is done. So, I wont be online after tomorrow until March 26th (maybe a day or so earlier if I'm lucky, or a day or so later if I'm not, LOL!)

Will catch up on blogs when I get back online.

MarmiteToasty: See the comments section of my last post. :)

Tori

10 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

good luck tori & kelly and i know it will all work out well for you, and i hope " toasty " is able to get you before you go of line,
tons of love grandma xx

Tori_z said...

Thanks Grandma :)

theteacher said...

Hey Tores!
Sorry it's been so long! Glad everything is going so well!
Rach.

KAYLEE said...

glad you are well :)

LadyStyx said...

Good luck in the move. Im so excited for you. We're in the process of setting up in one location and striking down the lil bit we have on this end. The cable and telephone people should be out on Monday. They were supposed to be this past week but the guy was running late and asked if we still wanted him that day or if we wanted to reschedule. We'll be in our place fully by Sunday evening so I'll be offline about 2 days if I am lucky. I hope it's not longer than that as I've missed alot in just the last two days as it is.

Kati said...

Hey Tori!!! Hope all is going well with the move-in, and that you get your computer set back up soon!

Kati said...

Tori, I have something for you at my place!!!

Kaylee said...

u been ok?????

Kati said...

Tori??? Oh, Tori?!?! Are you around??? Is your new apartment set up yet??? It's been ages since we've heard from you & I'm starting to think that you may have painted yourself into a corner and are unable to reach your computer. I hope this is not the case and that you can let us know soon!

Tori_z said...

Thanks all.

No, Kati, I didn't paint myself in to a corner, I had a few problems with the internet people.

And, Kaylee, I've been OK... You?