Friday, March 13, 2015

Furkid Friday - March 13th 2015

Hello all. This is Jasper.

We've had lots of storms lately... I HATE storms! They're very loud, and very scary!

The Mummy human says there's no reason to be afraid, and that she used to be until she got bigger and braver.

No reason to be afraid? Yeah, right... Whatever!

Look, I'm a degu... I'm not an idiot!

I watch TV, and I've seen TV shows that show some of the damage storms make; the humans say some aren't real, but they admit others are. I also listen to the radio, where I've also heard about damage from storms; some of it in our area.

Yet the humans say I shouldn't be afraid? Are they insane?

I will never stop being afraid of storms! I'll also never understand humans!

Squeak soon,
Jasper

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I guess I am insane then.

Smiles at Jasper, looking like I am pondering what might be the best sauce to serve Dagu in...

Victoria Zigler said...

*Jasper squeals in fright, and hides from Iggy*

Intense Guy said...

Laffs...

Oh Jasper... I would never eat you.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
That's what the Mummy human told me. She said even if degus were generally food animals, you wouldn't eat me, because you wouldn't eat a critter someone cares as much about as my humans do me and my brothers, and that you were only joking.

Squeak soon,
Jasper