Friday, March 20, 2015

Furkid Friday - March 20th 2015 (FD)

Hi there everybody. This is Joshua.

I'd have thought my brother, Jasper, would have mentioned our birthday in his bloggy post thingy last week. But I guess he had other things on his mind, which made even something associated with food - which Jasper loves - slip his mind. So, I suppose I'll tell you instead.

We turned two years old on March 9th, and celebrated our birthday with pasta, peanuts, Cheerios, and cashew nuts; all of which were delicious! The Cheerios and pasta we get quite often, but the nuts were a treat because it was our birthday.

The humans also got us a wooden block thing that atatches to the side of our cage, and acts as a gnawing block and a small ledge we can sit on at the same time. It's both fun to climb on, and great to chew, so we love it!

Here it is:


And here are two of my brothers checking it out:


I think it was Jacob and Jenks in the above photo. The photo's not quite clear enough to see their nose markings though, and our nose markings are the only way to tell us apart.

Anyway, I'm not sure who came up with the idea of this birthday thing, but we think they deserve a medal... Birthdays are great! When can we have another one?

Squeak soon,
Joshua

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Happy birthday to the "Jay Gang"!!

Hey, if you like birthdays, don't forget about Christmas! And somewhere... someone must have an official Degu day (which might include gift giving!)

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thanks; from me and my brothers!

Oh, yeah... We loved when Christmas happened! Though we still can't figure out how this Santa Paws guy does it...

I don't think there's an official degu day, but the Mummy human says it's possible, since there's a day for just about everything else.

Squeak soon,
Joshua

Rita said...

Hard to believe they are two years old already!
Happy birthday to the boys!! :) :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I know... Goes so fast, doesn't it?

AliceKay said...

Two years old! Happy belated birthday! Your birthday celebration sounds delicious. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, AK!

Squeak Soon,
Joshua, and the rest of the "J" gang.