Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wednesday's writing related ramblings - March 18th 2015

At the end of last week, I pre-released "Home Squeak Home" - the official release date is April 28th 2015!

I've mentioned the book before, but - in case you've forgotten - it's a book that tells the story of our gerbils adjusting after we brought them home; but from their point of view. Their names are different though, because our gerbils are called Bilbo And Baggins, and I'm not sure where I'd stand on using names so obviously from JRR Tolkien's books. I don't want to be in trouble for using them, so I decided it was better safe than sorry, and changed their names in the book to Sooty and Scamp respectively.

Anyway, if you're wondering why you have to wait so long for it... It's because "Isabelle's Runaway Racehorse" is already pre-released for the end of this month. It's due out this coming Tuesday, actually.

Are you writing your own book?

If so, bear in mind that it might be a good idea to research your book title before publishing.

Also, here are 11 tips for promoting your book - hope they help!

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I seem to have gotten an "advanced" copy of the Sqeaky Gerbil book! And I must say, I quite enjoyed it!

:)

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Well, I'm not sure why that happened, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)