Friday, July 15, 2016

#Furkid Friday: Baggins The #Gerbil's Cute Begging Trick (FD)

Hellooo everyone!

This is Baggins the gerbil.

I tried for a couple of weeks to find my gerbil brother, Bilbo, but after that I decided I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life sulking about losing my brother. Sure, I miss him. But there are tunnels to be dug, and nibbles to be eaten.

I'm especially enthusiastic about the nibbles, and have learned that raising one paw and wiggling my nose when the Daddy human is bringing nibbles will result in me getting an extra nibble, because he thinks it's so cute. Naturally, I take advantage of this every single chance I can. And, yes, it works every single time!

So... Anyone got any Cheerios, cheese, berries, or other gerbil friendly nibbles? *raises one paw and wiggles nose*

Squeak soon,
Baggins

4 comments:

Rita said...

Aww! Smart you are! Glad you are enjoying yourself again. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Rita!

Squeak soon,
Baggins

Intense Guy said...

Laffs, silly rabbit, Trix are for...

Umm.. Cheerios are for Gerbils!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Oh, yes... Absolutely!

Squeak soon,
Baggins