Wednesday, July 13, 2016

#Writing Wednesday - July 13th 2016

In case you missed my post about it on Saturday...

My latest poetry collection "The Ocean's Lullaby And Other Poems" is now officially released!

The eBook version is already available to buy, and the paperback will become available soon (hopefully by the end of July). I have the physical proof on the way to me at this very moment, but it usually takes a couple of weeks to arrive, and then - assuming it all looks OK - I have to approve it.

Speaking of my books... I'd like to say a big thank you to fellow poet, Kevin Morris, for the post he did about my books being in paperback now, as well as the post he did about my latest release.

I'd also like to thank Chris The Story Reading Ape, for re-posting both the post about the paperbacks, and the post about my poetry book being released.

Also, thank you to anyone else who re-posted these posts, re-tweeted my tweets about them, etc.

Oh, and, thank you to anyone who has recently brought copies - in either eBook or paperback - of any of my books!

***

Don't forget about the 2016 Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale!

My books are enrolled at 50% off. But - as I mentioned in my post about it at the start of the month - my books aren't the only ones, and some of the authors have their books free during this sale.

The sale ends on July 31st 2016, so grab your eBook bargains while you can!

***

I've signed up for the KidLit Summer School on Nerdy Chicks Write. I've never done it before, though apparently it's been going on for a couple of years. I'm having fun with it so far; the exercises are cute and fun.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I'm really happy all your books are in print now! I need to buy some of them!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
I'm really happy they are too... Thanks for helping with that!