Wednesday, June 28, 2017

#Writing Wednesday - June 28th 2017

In case you're unsure, here's the difference between creative writing vs. writing as therapy.

Regardless of your reason for writing, if - like me - you struggle with writing fight scenes, this post has some potentially useful tips onhow to make writing fight scenes less traumatic. Of course, then you have to answer the big question: Do youkill the villain? Or save them?

Is your character too perfect? Then check out these tips on how to survive the goodyTwo-shoes character. On the other hand, if your characters are out of control, check out this post on why characters get out of hand, and how to understand them better.

OK, I just have one more post/article I consider worth sharing with you this week: here are some fun English language facts that all writers should know.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I don't fight and I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to do a fighting scene! Never thought about that one before!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
In all the books I've written, I've so far only needed to write a fight scene twice. Turns out I'm not very good at it, so the tips will come in handy for me.