Friday, July 10, 2015

Furkid Friday - July 10th 2015

Hi humans, rodents, and anyone else.

This is Joshua the degu.

Remember how Jenks told you Jasper and I got really nasty cuts?

Well, they're still sore!

They're not infected or anything, so the humans aren't worried. But they're sore enough that Jasper and I get upset if something rubs against them, because it hurts when that happens.

Jasper even gave the Mummy human a slight nip on the finger, because he burrowed his head in her hand to stop the Daddy human looking at his cut, and it hurt when her hand touched his cut.

She told him that wasn't nice, but she didn't really get cross about it because he didn't do it hard enough to even leave a mark; just enough to let the humans know it hurt, and he wasn't happy about that... So, nothing like the nips our gerbil brother, Bilbo, gives.

He only did it once though, and I've been even better, because I didn't even try to nip the humans once... Even though my cut still hurts too.

Squeak soon,
Joshua

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I hope all the "J" gang is feeling all better soon.

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Iggy!

Squeak soon,
Joshua (and the rest of the "J" gang)