Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Wednesday's writing related ramblings - July 1st 2015

Happy Canada Day!

The following books of mine are now also available to buy as paperbacks from CreateSpace and Amazon:

*Cubby And The Beanstalk
*Filicity The Musical Platypus
*Home Squeak Home
*Isabelle's Runaway Racehorse
*Jinx And The Faerie Dragons
*Mr. Pumpkin-Head And Other Poems
*My Friends Of Fur And Feather
*The Leaf Monster And Other Children's Poems
*The Light Of Dawn And Other Poems
*Thistle The Fairy Trickster
*Waves Of Broken Dreams And Other Poems
*Yua And The Great Wizard Hunt

(Click on the titles for the CreateSpace links).

That's 29 of my books that are now available in paperback! :)

Anyway...

I didn't find many interesting writing related articles this past week, but this one on making the leap from blogger to book author is a pretty good one, which some of you may find it worthwhile to take a look at.

Since I have nothing more to say, I'll let this do for this week.

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Happy Canada Day!!!

I recall seeing fireworks in Canada on Canada Day while spending a week in Ontario. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Yeah, there are usually plenty of fireworks to see in Canada around Canada Day.

Rita said...

Happy Canada Day! There are places up there and in the US where I hope they are banning fireworks this year because of drought. The sun has been orange in a grey sky for three days here from the smoke from Canadian forest fires.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I love fireworks, but I do hope they see sense and do ban the fireworks in some areas.