Friday, November 20, 2015

Furkid Friday - November 20th 2015 (FD)

Hi humans, rats, other rodent types, and anyone else reading this. This is Star the rat.

I heard the human caretakers say it's only five more weeks until Santa Paws comes for his yearly visit. WOW! Is it really almost that time again already? How exciting!

My rodent siblings and I have been talking about what we hope Santa Paws brings us.

My degu brothers are hoping for some more of those hard round treats Santa Paws brought them last year - since they absolutely loved them - and maybe some peanuts too.

My gerbil brothers say they don't mind what they get, as long as they don't get left out.

As for myself, and my ratty sister, Skye... We're hoping for some of the hard treats Santa Paws brought us last year as well. But we're also hoping there's some leftover cheese and fruit going... The cheese part especially... Though we'll take anything that's edible, really.

We're all also hoping we'll catch that Santa Paws guy this time!

Squeak soon,
Star

4 comments:

Rita said...

Good luck catching him. He's quiet and sneaky.
I hope you get all kinds of treats! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah, I know he is. My degu brothers say this will be their third attempt at trying to catch him, and they've had no luck. They also told me that the Kero dog who was here with them before we were born had been trying for years without luck too.

Squeak soon,
Star

Intense Guy said...

Good luck with catching Sandy Paws!!

He brings goodies - so leave him some cookies and a glass of milk - and be GOOD!!

:)

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
We will... We're always good! *gives you my most innocent look*

Squeak soon,
Star