Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Wednesday's writing related ramblings - November 4th 2015

A few days ago, I pre-released "Degu's Day Out" via Smashwords.

I scheduled it for release on November 14th 2015, so the eBook version of it will officially be available from Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, the Apple iBookstore, and a few other eBook retailers on or soon after that date, in all formats those places offer.

Some of those places - such as Barnes & Noble, for example - offer a pre-order option, so you'll be able to pre-order it before that, if you like. That option will be available in the next few days, if it isn't already (depending on how long distribution ends up taking; it's anything from a few hours to a few days, most of the time, but not always).

The paperback will be arranged when possible afterwards.

***

Good luck to all those who have signed up for NaNoWriMo this year!

Also, good luck to those signing up for PiBoIdMo!

I knew NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) existed, but only just learned of the existance of PiBoIdMo (Picture Book Ideas Month). That's why I'm only just mentioning the latter; despite the final day to sign up to officialy participate being tomorrow.

I'm not signing up for either one this year, or even creating my own personal writing challenge, but I will share anything useful I come across on the subject throughout the month; as I've done in the past month or so with NaNoWriMo.

Like this one on how to stay motivated and write 1667 words during NaNoWriMo, and these 30 ways to gather picture book ideas for PiBoIdMo.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I pre-ordered the new book on Barnes and Noble. It is there already.

Smiles.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Great to know... Thanks. Also, thanks for pre-ordering it!