Thursday, November 19, 2015

Looking ahead to December holidays - part 1

I know you probably don't want to think about it just yet, but it's time...

Five weeks from today is Christmas Eve, and if you don't want to be scrambling for something last minute, you may want to start thinking about the holidays. If it's the Solstice you celebrate, you have even less time to make your plans. I don't know enough about when the other December holidays are to tell you how long you have before them; I could look it up, but I'm sure you know when whatever you celebrate each year happens.

Anyway, whatever you celebrate... Be it Christmas, the Solstice, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa, the New Year, some combination of those, or something else entirely... It's time to start thinking about your plans for this year.

With that in mind, here's a helpful post from Jeanie, which includes some great tips to get you started on your holiday cards and gifts.

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Thanks, Tori, for a lovely link through! I can hardly believe how quickly the time is flying!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
I know what you mean... How did we get this close to December already?

Rita said...

Five weeks! Where did this year go?!

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Tell me about it!

Intense Guy said...

Slow down the Earth please!!!!!!

Smiles.

Victoria Zigler said...

*Nods in agreement with Iggy's comment*