Friday, January 29, 2016

Furkid Friday - January 29th 2016

Hi humans, rats, other rodent types, and anyone else reading this.

This is Star the rat.

When the humans kept playing with the flashy thing last month, I had them take a photo of me. There were other things to get posted first, and my sister and I agreed to let the gerbils post before us because of Bilbo being sick, which is why my photo had to wait until now to get posted. But, at long last, here it is:


Aren't I just the most beautiful ratty you ever saw?

Of course, my sister, Skye, disagrees. But, she would!

If you're wondering, she was sleeping, and that's why there's no photo of her. Besides, she'd rather have cuddles and such than have the flashy thing pointed at her.

Oh, and my gerbil brother, Bilbo, is doing OK. He doesn't seem to be getting his strength and energy back, but he seems happy enough, and isn't sick enough to need medicine any more.

Squeak soon,
Star

4 comments:

Rita said...

Yes, a pretty rat, indeed. Glad Bilbo is at least doing okay. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Rita!

Squeak soon,
Star

Intense Guy said...

Skye was getting some beauty sleep so she would be a pretty as you Star!

I hope Bilbo finds some youthful vigor again!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
That makes sense about Skye.

I'll let Bilbo know you're sending him good wishes.

Squeak soon,
Star