Monday, September 05, 2016

Happy Birthday To You: July To September 2016

Several people I know - and one or two animals I know too - have recently celebrated, or are about to celebrate, their birthdays.

Among them are my friend Tom (18th July) who I've known almost as long as I've had internet access, my friend Nancy (25th July) who I've known almost as long as I've known Tom, someone many in the blogging community know as LadyStyx (3rd August) who I haven't known quite as long, but who I consider to be a good friend, Holly (23rd August) who is Kelly's cousin, my writer friend, Barb (25th August) who is one of the very few online friends I've met in person, my Grandma's little Yorkshire Terrier, Jayde Bramblerose (3rd September) who I still can't believe has just celebrated her 11th birthday, Kelly's Dad, Clarence (5th September) whose birthday is today, and my Mam's Cocker Spaniel, Ebonie, who will be celebrating her first birthday in a couple of weeks (19th September).

So, happy birthday, Tom, Nancy, Styxie, Holly, Barb, Jayde, Clarence, and Ebonie!

There are others too, as I said. So, if you had a birthday recently - or are about to have one - and I didn't mention you... Happy birthday to you as well!

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Here's to the gang!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
I'm sure they all say thank you. :)

Rita said...

Happy birthday to them all. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
As I said to Jeanie... I'm sure they all say thank you. :)

IntenseGuy said...

Goodness each year I forget...

Thanks!!

Happy belated birthday to everyone!!!!!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Some of them I only remember because I have them written down, to be honest, and even then I sometimes discover afterwards that I managed to forget some people...