Sunday, September 11, 2016

My #BookCovers - Part 1: Series #Books

Every time I publish a new book, I do a post to announce it on my blog. But, do you know what I realized the other day? I never bother adding the cover images to the posts. I have no idea why. I'm sure I did add the images to the first few books I published, but after that I just stopped doing it for some unknown reason. Maybe it was because I had my blog private for a while, and didn't see the point in posting the cover images for myself, and then just didn't start adding them to the posts again after I made my blog public again? *Shrugs* Either way, just because I can, I'm going to post the cover images on my blog now.

I've published so many books that it would be way too many for just one post though, so I'm splitting it in to two. Today's post contains the covers for all my series books. Tomorrow I'll post the ones for my stand alones and my poetry books.

The Degu Days Duo:


The Kero's World series:


The Magical Chapters Trilogy:


The Toby's Tales series:


The Zeena Dragon Fae series:

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I'm so glad you shared these! It's great fun to see what they really LOOK like! I especially love (as you might guess) the Kero series. Oh Tori, he was such a cute one!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks! Yeah, he was... I can't believe how much I still miss him. I mean, I miss the other furbabies I've had too, but it's worse with Kero.

IntenseGuy said...

They are all colorful!!! Smiles!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thanks... Colourful is good! *Smiles*