Monday, February 27, 2017

#TV Talk And #Movie Mutterings - February 2017

It's time to take a look at this month's new to me movies and TV shows.

As with the previous posts like this one, just click on the titles to go to a page where you can find out more details about the movie or TV show in question; the title links will usually take you to a page on IMDB.

OK...

Super Rhino (2009 video/TV short):
I absolutely adore the "Bolt" movie (even though I can't watch it without crying) and thought Rhino was just adorable in it, so was glad to see Rhino had his own show... Even if it's a really short one. Anyway, I thought this was a really cute and entertaining little show. I give it five out of five stars.

Finding Dory (2016 movie):
I loved Dory in "Finding Nemo" so was eager to see this movie. I'm pleased to report that I was not disappointed. This was a really sweet movie, which the whole family will enjoy. I give this movie a well deserved five out of five stars.

That's all I watched this month, unless you count repeats of movies I've seen before, or reruns of shows I already know I enjoy, which I don't... This is a post for "new to me" movies and TV shows, after all. Not that I watched many repeats or reruns either, since I really didn't watch much TV in February.

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

The Dory-Nemo movies are just enchanting, aren't they? Love them too!

Rita said...

I just saw Finding Dory this month, too. Was cute! I think I liked Finding Nemo better, though. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Yes, they are. :)

Rita:
Yeah, if I had to pick between them, I'd agree that "Finding Nemo" was a better movie. But I do think they're both great movies, and both deserve five stars in my opinion.

Deanna said...

We watched Finding Dory in the theater with our daughter and son-in-law. We all enjoyed it. Cute movie!

Victoria Zigler said...

Deanna:
Glad you all enjoyed Finding Dory too.